We are looking for an Integration Solution Architect (f/m)
As Integration Solution Architect you are a part of a team that will work with design and development in close cooperation within the virtual team and in projects.
We are in a leading position within the medical logistic area. Your personal development is important for PHOENIX group as a joint effort to manage the challenge to drive change. We offer to be part of a team of senior developers and architects. We are looking forward to add your competence to the team so that we can evolve together.
- Lead Architect in designing integration solutions and tools
- Act as architect in projects
- Develop and follow guidelines for integration strategy, framework and development
- Document integration solutions according to standard procedure
- Support in incident and problem management as 3rd level
Experience in integration design and development, implementing solutions with a focus on B2B and API scenarios with ability to take initiative and meet deadlines
- Experience and knowledge of API,WS,BPEL,ESB,EDI,XML and interoperability
- Experience in more than one integration platform
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner and working in teams
- University degree or equivalent
If you would like to know more about this position pleas give us a call on +46722450873
If you are interested in this challenging position, please submit your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via pressing the application button.